Accessories for flanges
- S.W. Gaskets: are available in stock in a full range of style and in all varieties of materials. Our S.W. gaskets can operate at service temperature ranging from – 200 °C to + 1100 °C with pressure up to 400 bar. The most popular applications for S.W. gaskets are in power station, heat exchanger, boiler, chemical, petrol-chemical plants, high pressure pipeline, etc.
- The Ring Joint (R.J.): in compliance with ANSI B16.20 and API Std 6A standards. They are available in stock in the following materials: soft iron, low carbon steel, AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L, AISI 347, F5, F5l, INCOLOY 825, INCONEL 600, MONEL 400, copper, brass and other materials on request, either oval or octagonal shape in the models BX and RX and Kamos.
- Flanges Gaskets (UNI, ANSI etc.) standard or cut customised in several materials for the following uses: hot and cold water, gas, steam, hydrocarbons, food, plant and animal oils, solvents, aggressive fluids, alkalis and acids.
- Flange insulation gasket kits: flanges, the most common trouble area, need to be sealed properly to prevent leakage and must also be catholically insulated to prevent stray currents which cause undo corrosion and eventual breakdown of the metal. Sleeves manufactured of Polyethylene, Phenolic and Mylar are available in a full range of sizes. Electro-plated steel washers are provided to protect the insulating washer from damage by the nut.
- Bolts and tie rods: available from 3/8” to 2” and from M10 to M42 in a full range of steels, also stainless, super alloys such as Titanium, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy and Monel and with anticorrosive coating such as hot dip or electrolytic galvanizating, nickel/teflon coating, harnened steelmade to preserve the mechanical properties and ensure thread tolerance.